Bugger fails to launch

Jun 9, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Hi,

When I try to run the Alpha 3 I get the following error. I've also tried to build the source but I can't compile it - it seems some of the code lives here and some of the code (just as the Bugger.Domain) lives in Github and I don't know how to merge the two together since they use the same solution name.

Bugger

Unknown Application Error

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Bugger.Proxy, Version=0.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

File name: 'Bugger.Proxy, Version=0.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ---> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.

at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)

at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AssemblyCatalog.LoadAssembly(String codeBase)

at System.ComponentModel.Composition.Hosting.AssemblyCatalog..ctor(String codeBase)

at Bugger.Presentation.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

OK

Coordinator
Jun 10, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Hi,

For the source code, I think the Github version is current live one.
The codeplex version is kind of the "develop" branch. I did some refactor for new version, but was too busy for company's project to complete it (That's why it cannot compile it... Sorry for that.).

About this exception, could you tell me about the environment of your computer? OS? and other's.

Thanks.
Jun 10, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Hi,

Sorry for all of that large text in the original post, not sure what happened there.

I am on Windows 8.1, VS2013 is installed. Obviously I'm running .NET 4.5 and I think that is part of the problem since this seems to target .NET 4